Insurance plans are subject to regulations of the insurance carrier or government agency that issues the insurance.
Patients are responsible for copays and coinsurance at the time of service with the exception of stand-alone Medicare/CMS yearly deductible with no secondary.
Patients with Medicare as a primary and Medicaid 'Shared of Cost' as a secondary may receive a balance bill if, according to their current plan specifications, they have not yet reached their monthly threshold of shared cost.
Medicare, Medicare Replacement and Military
- "Red/White/Blue" Medicare Plan B
- AARP Medicare Complete HMO Payer ID "WELM2" Plans H1045-030 & H1045-043
- AARP United Healthcare The Villages Medicare Complete HMO Payer ID "WELM2" Plans H1045-025 & H1045-027
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice PPO Payer ID "WELM2" Plans H2406-015 & H2406-016
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice (Regional PPO) Payer ID "WELM2" Plan 7444-004
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice Plan 2 (Regional PPO) Payer ID "WELM2" Plan R7444-003
- AdventHealth Download Flyer
- Aetna Medicare HMO and PPO
- Allwell Medicare Advantage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield 'Medicare Advantage'
- Bright Health Medicare Advantage HMO
- Champ VA
- Cigna HealthSpring Medicare Advantage
- Florida Blue 'Medicare Advantage'
- Florida Health Care MedAdvantage RX Plus MPOS
- Freedom Health
- Humana Gold HMO
- Humana Medicare PPO and PFFS
- Humana Military → Tricare East
- Railroad Medicare
- Sunshine Health Medicare Advantage
- Tricare East (formerly: Tricare South)
- Tricare For Life
- Veterans Administation "VA"
- Wellmed Payer ID "WELM2" See specific plans in the AARP listing above
Commercial Plans call for details on specific plans
- AdventHealth Download Flyer
- Blue Cross Blue Shield 'National Brand'
- Bright Health EPO and HMO
- Coventry HealthCare
- Empire Plan
- Florida Blue
- Golden Rule
- Key Benefit Administrators
- Medical Services "Oscar"
- PHCS Financial Group
- United Healthcare
Out of Network Accepted
Please note:If we accept an insurance plan out of network, we will bill your insurance company for our service. However, a higher deductible or a higher copay will apply. All services are subject to self-pay for service. Please contact the Billing Supervisor or the Referral Specialist for further information.
- AARP Medicare Advantage Plans Payer ID "87726" (PPO only)
- Avmed (needs preauth) We are working on a contract to accept patients in network
- Florida Healthcare POS 'No Referral Required'
- Florida Healthcare Triple Options
- GHI (New York) as Primary
- United Healthcare Dual Complete (PPO only)
Insurances We Do Not Take
- AARP Medicare Advantage Plans Payer ID "87726" (HMO)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield "Indiana State Medical Association" Subject to self-pay for service
- First Health Subject to self-pay for service
- Florida Health Care HMO Subject to self-pay for service
- Florida Health Care MedAdvantage HMO
- Hawaii Mainland Administrators "First Health"Subject to self-pay for service
- Health Smart
- IBA Lifeshield National Insurance Company Subject to self-pay for service
- Sunshine Health Medicaid
- United Healthcare Dual Complete (HMO)
- United Healthcare M+